Yogurt Market Research Report by Category (Dairy-based Yogurt and Non-dairy Based Yogurt), by Flavor (Flavored Yogurt and Plain Yogurt), by Form, by Packaging, by Distribution - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Jan. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Yogurt Market Research Report by Category, by Flavor, by Form, by Packaging, by Distribution - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06018570/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Yogurt Market is expected to grow from USD 21,614.12 Million in 2020 to USD 28,620.21 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Yogurt Market is expected to grow from EUR 18,951.67 Million in 2020 to EUR 25,094.74 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Yogurt Market is expected to grow from GBP 16,848.07 Million in 2020 to GBP 22,309.28 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Yogurt Market is expected to grow from JPY 2,306,774.30 Million in 2020 to JPY 3,054,501.64 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Yogurt Market is expected to grow from AUD 31,386.57 Million in 2020 to AUD 41,560.35 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Yogurt to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Category, the Yogurt Market studied across Dairy-based Yogurt and Non-dairy Based Yogurt.
Based on Flavor, the Yogurt Market studied across Flavored Yogurt and Plain Yogurt.
Based on Form, the Yogurt Market studied across Conventional Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, Greek Yogurt, Set Yogurt, and Yogurt Drinks.
Based on Packaging, the Yogurt Market studied across Plastic Bottles and Tetra Packs.
Based on Distribution, the Yogurt Market studied across Offline and Online.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Yogurt Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Yogurt Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Yogurt Market including Alpura, Arla Foods, Britannia Industries Limited, China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited, Chobani LLC, Danone S.A., FAGE USA Dairy Industry Inc., Fonterra Co-operative Group, General Mills Inc., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., Hain Celestial Group, Kahala Franchising, LLC, Menchie’s Group, Inc., Mevgal S.A., Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, Nestle S.A., Noosa Yoghurt, LLC, Parmalat S.P.A., Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Saputo Inc., Scott Brothers Dairy Inc., Stonyfield Farm, Inc., Sugar Creek Foods International, Inc., Vivartia Holding S.A., and Yoplait USA, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Yogurt Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Yogurt Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Yogurt Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Yogurt Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Yogurt Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Yogurt Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Yogurt Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06018570/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001