The increasing demand for organic food, the easy monitoring and harvesting of crops, and the rising adoption of AI and IoT by agriculturists, are evaluated to drive the market growth. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL SMART GREENHOUSE MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06021763/?utm_source=GNW
The global farming market is under increasing pressure, given the climate change, growing population, and diminishing resources.This has resulted in a shifting trend towards technologies to boost production efficiency.
A smart greenhouse is one such technology.It brings together traditional agricultural systems and IoT technologies for complete automation and visibility.
Further, the rising popularity of organic food is attributed to the increasing awareness regarding the source of food consumption.Organic foods are products obtained without the use of growth regulators, pesticides, and synthetic fertilizers.
The sale of organic food in North America has surged in the past few years. Zero growth hormones, zero antibiotics, better environmental stability, less use of pesticides, enhanced freshness level, and nutrient richness, are the benefits offered by organic food, which is increasing its popularity. Such factors are set to drive the overall growth of the global smart greenhouse market. However, the lack of technical professionals and government regulations hinders the market growth.
The geographical segmentation of the global smart greenhouse market includes the analysis of Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Rest of World.Europe dominated the global market in 2020.
The favorable government regulations and the increasing adoption of advanced technologies like machine learning and IoT in farming are contributing to the growth aspects of the region.
The increasing competitive rivalry is accredited to the existence of several largescale vendors and startups. Heliospectra AB, Greentech Agro LLC, Cultivar Ltd, Certhon, Argus Control Systems Limited, etc., are among the key players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ARGUS CONTROL SYSTEMS LIMITED
3. CULTIVAR LTD
4. GREENTECH AGRO LLC
5. HELIOSPECTRA AB
6. HORT AMERICAS
9. ROUGH BROTHERS INC
12. GREENTECH INDIA
13. PROSPERA TECHNOLOGIES
14. DELTA T SOLUTIONS
15. PURE HARVEST
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06021763/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001