in terms of value. The market is primarily driven by factors such as the growing vegan and flexitarian population across the world and increasing incidences of lactose-intolerant among consumers. Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share in the dairy alternatives market owing to the increasing consumer inclination towards vegan food.
New York, Jan. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Dairy Alternatives Market by Source, Application, Distribution Channel, Formulation And Region - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05226977/?utm_source=GNW
One of the major restraining factors in the growth of the dairy alternatives market is allergies associated with plant-based sources such as soy and almonds.
• By application, the yogurt segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on application, the yogurt segment is expected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period.This segment is rapidly growing, mainly due to the increasing demand for varieties of healthy plant-based yogurt, creating opportunities for dairy-free manufacturers.
Innovation is a vital part of dairy alternatives market, which is expected to further drive the growth of non-dairy yogurt market.
• By formulation, the flavored segment is estimated to account for the largest share.
The flavored segment of the dairy alternatives is dominating the market.Flavored dairy alternative products are quite popular among manufacturers.
The incorporation of flavors helps in enhancing the palatability of dairy alternatives such as soy, rice, and oat milk. Also, it helps the manufacturers to cater to changing consumer demands and increase their product offering.
The Europe region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Europe is projected to be the fastest-growing market for the period considered for this study, due to increasing demand for dairy alternatives, mostly by the flexitarian population.European consumers are health-conscious and often check for ingredients before making purchasing decisions.
The rising health awareness among consumers along with environmental concerns and sustainability factors is driving the growth of European dairy alternatives market.
The dairy alternatives market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region. These regions include Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and RoW (Middle East and Africa).
Break-up of Primaries
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 25% and Tier 3 – 40%
• By Designation: Manager- 40%, CXOs– 35%, and Executives – 25%
• By Region: Asia Pacific - 35%, North America- 15%, Europe - 30%, and South America, Middle East & Africa - 20%
Leading players profiled in this report include the following:
• The Hain Celestial (US)
• Blue Diamond Growers (US)
• SunOpta (Canada)
• Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company (Australia)
• Danone (France)
• Freedom Foods Group (Australia)
• Earth’s Own Food Company (Canada)
• Triballat Noyal (France)
• Valsoia S.P.A (Italy)
• Panos Brands (US)
• Melt Organic (US)
• Oatly (Sweden)
• Living Harvest Foods (US)
• Ripple Foods (US)
• Kite Hill (US)
• Califia Farms (US)
• Hudson River Foods Inc. (US)
• Daiya Foods Inc. (Canada)
• Pureharvest (Australia)
• Yoconut Dairy Free (US)
• Yumbutter (US)
This report segments the dairy alternatives market on the basis of source, application, distribution channel, formulation, and region. In terms of insights, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, pricing insights, end-use analysis, and company profiles—which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the dairy alternatives market, high-growth regions, countries, industry trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to buy this report
• To get a comprehensive overview of the dairy alternatives market
• To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolio details, and the key strategies adopted by them
• To gain insights about the major countries/regions, in which the dairy alternatives market is flourishing
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05226977/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001