KEY FINDINGS The global healthcare IoT security market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21. 88%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2026. The market growth is mainly accredited to factors, such as, the increasing number of cyberattacks, the rising demand for IoT applications, the surging healthcare industry, and the growing awareness regarding secure IoT networks.
New York, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL HEALTHCARE IOT SECURITY MARKET FORECAST 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007676/?utm_source=GNW
IoT (Internet of Things) is continually transforming processes across multiple sectors, thereby making them more efficient and effective.Likewise, healthcare is among the sectors adopting IoT over recent years, with the overall healthcare infrastructure being upgraded in order to satisfy consumers’ increasing demand.
IoT has also increased the viability of telemedicine.As a result, doctors can now regularly monitor patients’ health, and make suitable recommendations accordingly.
This has also led to reduced treatment costs, while improving its outcome, as well.
The emerging trend of IoT across organizations has increased the vulnerability of devices and applications, mainly to advanced persistent threats (APTs).However, the rising number of mobile devices makes it challenging for information technology (IT) teams to manage and track the data flow within multiple systems.
Hence, organizations adopt IoT security systems for protecting sensitive information by monitoring, classifying, and resolving attacks.
The global healthcare IoT security market growth is evaluated across the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the rest of the world. The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region, due to the rising penetration of the internet, the increased use of mobile data, and the significant shift towards digitizing the healthcare infrastructure.
The global market comprises numerous regional and international players, striving to gain traction in a relatively contested market space. As a result, it is characterized by intensified competition, increased levels of product penetration, and moderate to high product differentiation.
Leading companies operating in the market include, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc, Intel Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. IBM CORPORATION
2. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
3. FORTINET INC
4. PALO ALTO NETWORKS INC
5. CISCO SYSTEMS INC
7. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
8. THALES DIGITAL IDENTITY & SECURITY
9. INTEL CORPORATION
10. TREND MICRO INC
11. ARMIS (ACQUIRED BY INSIGHT PARTNERS)
12. CHECK POINT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007676/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001