Summary Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Cardiovascular Devices therapeutic area.
New York, July 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) (Cardiovascular) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948912/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market for the year 2020 and beyond.Transcatheter aortic valve implantation is used in patients who are elderly or are at a high risk for surgery and have severe symptomatic aortic valve stenosis.
The number of patients who suffer from aortic stenosis is steadily increasing due to changing demographics.
While aortic valve replacement remains the gold standard therapy, transcatheter aortic valve implantation has been identified as an alternative in elderly patients, inoperable or of higher surgical risk, and its suitability as a replacement for surgical aortic valve implantation is being explored due to lower operation and recovery times.Transcatheter heart valves are synthetic valves made from biological tissues surrounded by a steel, cobalt-chromium, or nitonol stent.
These valves can be either balloon expandable or self expandable.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation market and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, Global Data analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corp, Abbott Laboratories and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Transcatheter aortic valve implantation Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Transcatheter aortic valve implantation market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948912/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001