In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Malaysia Data Center Market Report. Malaysia Data Center Market Size To Cross $800 Million, Growing At a CAGR Of Over 8% During The Period 2020?2025.
New York, July 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Malaysia Data Center Market - Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2020-2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05934702/?utm_source=GNW
Malaysia’s data center market size is likely to reach revenues of over $800 million by 2025. VADS Berhad, Keppel Data Centres, and Alpha Data Centre Fund, Katalyst Data Management, and Regal Orion are some of the prominent investors in the Malaysia data center market. Malaysia is likely to gain increased traction for data center investments owing to the land shortage faced by Singapore to facilitate greenfield developments. The expansion by hyperscale across other Southeast Asian countries is likely to lead to an increase in investments in Malaysia. Over 80% of the population has access to the Internet, the data traffic in Malaysia Internet Exchange is around 35 Gbps per day, which is expected to grow at about 5–10% YOY between 2020 and 2025. The Malaysian government has planned to generate 20% renewable energy by 2025. To achieve the target, an $8 billion investment is required for the renewable energy sector from the public-private partnerships and private financing. The increase in digital transformation initiatives by enterprise verticals will aid the growth of PaaS and IaaS providers such as Google and AWS, thereby boosting the market growth.
Several Malaysian and Chinese enterprises have planned to establish an Artificial Intelligence park at a cost of $1 billion. The aim is to build a commercial AI ecosystem, increase artificial intelligence talent, and grow AI-related research initiatives in Malaysia. The Malaysia national industry 4.0 framework has designated initiative programs to adopt IoT, sensor technology, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), mobile connectivity, robotics, and 3-D printing.
Infrastructure projects such as the National Fiberisation and Connectivity Plan (NFCP) are to be implemented by the government to improve inland connectivity across Malaysia in the next five years. Big data analytics digital lab has the helped the government to map public health patterns and improve safety and convenience in transportation facilities.
• An assessment of the data center investment in the market by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators
• Exhaustive insights into the impact of the COVID-19 on the Malaysia data center market shares
• Investments in terms of area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) in the country
• Datacenter colocation market in Malaysia
• Retail & wholesale colocation pricing in Malaysia
• A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the size of the Malaysia data center market during the forecast period
• Classification of the Malaysia data center market into multiple segments and sub-segments with sizing and forecast
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, potential opportunities, and growth restraints, and prospects of the data center market
• Presence of prominent data center investors, construction contractors, and infrastructure vendors
• A transparent market research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market
Key Highlights of the Report:
• The high usage of services such as cloud storage services among businesses across the region will increase the demand for high-performance storage solutions.
• The development of hyperscale and cloud data centers is likely to drive the demand for ethernet switches and routers.
• The market will witness a rise in the adoption of NVME SSD storage as part of flash-storage adoption for critical application.
• Diesel generators are likely to dominate the Malaysia data center power market with new facilities likely to deploy a mix of diesel and gas generators.
• Modular data center deployments will include low-voltage switchgear as they are economical and efficient.
• 42U rack units are the most commonly used in data centers, and it is expected to dominate the region during the forecast period along with the adoption of 45U-47U rack units.
• Malaysia is witnessing an increase in the construction of greenfield projects, with a strong potential for modular data center projects.
This report offers an elaborative analysis of the Malaysian data center market investments in terms of infrastructure and geography. It discusses sizing and estimation for different segments with respect to the investment in data centers. The segmentation includes:
• Infrastructure Type
o IT Infrastructure
o Electrical Infrastructure
o Mechanical Infrastructure
• IT Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
o Transfer Switches and Switchgears
o Other Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
o Cooling Systems
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers & Dry Coolers
- Other Units
o Other Mechanical Infrastructure
• General Construction
o Building Development
o Installation & Commissioning Services
o Building Design
o Physical Security
• Tier Segments
o Tier I & Tier II
o Tier III
o Tier IV
Key Market Participants
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Dell Technologies
• NEC Corporation
Construction Service Providers
• Nakano Corporation
• DSCO Group
• Shaw Architect
• AVO Technology
• B-Barcelona Consulting
• NTT Facilities
• CSF Group
• S5 Engineering Sdn Bhd
• Powerware Systems Sdn Bhd
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Schneider Electric
• MTU Onsite Energy
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Hitec-Power Protection
• Fuji Electric
• Global Data Center LLP
Data Center Investors
• VADS BERHAD (Telekom Malaysia)
• Keppel Data Centres
• Katalyst Data Management
• Regal Orion
o Datacenter Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
o Datacenter Construction Contractors
o Datacenter Infrastructure Providers
o New Entrants
o Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms
o Corporate and Governments Agencies
Why Purchase this Report?
o To gain competitive intelligence about the industry and players in the market.
o To focus on the niche industry.
o To offer a presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
o To enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices.
o To provide the expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on the revenue and growth projections of the data center market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05934702/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001