KEY FINDINGS The global X-ray tube market is expected to register a CAGR of 4. 05%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is primarily attributed to factors, such as, technological innovations and the increasing demand for diagnostic instruments across the healthcare sector.
New York, Dec. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL X-RAY TUBE MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999248/?utm_source=GNW
The X-ray tube entails an instrument that produces X-rays using electricity.Every tube has a glass envelope, protective housing, cathode, and anode.
The electrodes placed in a vacuum generate X-rays, through the application of electric charge. They are primarily used across applications, such as, security, medical diagnosis, metallurgy, and non-destructive testing.
The increasing number of medical illnesses is among the key factors, fueling the growth of X-ray machines.Moreover, an increased number of fatal accidents, globally, further propel the need for diagnostic terminals that use X-ray tubes and X-ray machines.
In terms of cancer treatments, the growing expenditure is also projected to create an increased demand for X-ray tubes and devices.For instance, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported that cancer was the second-leading cause of death, worldwide.
Besides, in 2018, the disease was also responsible for nearly 9.6 million deaths. As a result, the healthcare sector continues to remain the significant user of radiation-based solutions across treatment-associated and diagnostic applications.
The global X-ray tube market growth is assessed by evaluating Europe, the Asia Pacific, North America, and the rest of the world. The Asia Pacific is set to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period, fundamentally owing to the promising trends depicted across the region’s healthcare sector, and the large population base.
The intensity of industrial rivalry is projected to be moderately high across the global X-ray tube market.The presence of key players essentially governs the competition.
Moreover, sustainable competitive market advantage can be achieved through innovation, mainly attributed to the increasing need for differentiated products.
Some of the distinguished companies operating in the market include, General Electric Healthcare, Siemens AG, Canon Electron Tubes & Devices Co Ltd, Oxford Instruments PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. CANON ELECTRON TUBES & DEVICES CO LTD (CANON INC)
2. COMET GROUP
3. GENERAL ELECTRIC HEALTHCARE
4. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV
5. LAFCO INDIA SCIENTIFIC INDUSTRIES
6. MALVERN PANALYTICAL LTD
7. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC
8. SIEMENS AG
9. VAREX IMAGING CORPORATION
10. YXLON INTERNATIONAL
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05999248/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001