KEY FINDINGS The global peripheral vascular devices market is projected to register a CAGR of 11. 10%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is accredited to factors, such as, the surging demand for minimally invasive procedures for peripheral arterial disease, the rising incidence of peripheral arterial disease, technological advancements, the increasing geriatric population, and lifestyle changes.
New York, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DEVICES MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06028819/?utm_source=GNW
Peripheral arterial disease entails the build-up of plaque in arteries carrying blood from the heart to the arms, legs, and other limbs. The condition also increases the risk of several other peripheral ailments, including, coronary heart disease, heart attack, ischemic attacks, and stroke.
The leading cause of peripheral arterial disease entails smoking, the increased amount of cholesterol and fat in the blood, elevated amounts of blood sugar due to diabetes and insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and diabetes.Moreover, lifestyle changes have also been observed across the global population, attributed to the absence of a proper work-life balance.
People in developing economies are also succumbing to additions, such as, alcohol, smoking, and drug abuse, which significantly impact their health. Moreover, disorders associated with the cardiovascular system emerge due to such habits, as well.
The global peripheral vascular devices market growth is assessed by evaluating North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world. North America held the highest market share in 2020, owing to factors such as, the augmenting geriatric population, and continually changing lifestyle habits like excessive alcohol consumption, unhealthy diet, obesity, smoking, and lack of physical activity, among others.
The global market observes high competition among key players.Moreover, the companies undergo mergers and acquisitions in order to extend the present product portfolio.
In addition, product developments, as well as the extension of applications for approved products, are among the key strategies adopted by players, to maintain a competitive edge within the global peripheral vascular devices market.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are, Edward Lifesciences Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edward Lifesciences Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBOTT LABORATORIES
2. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
3. BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY
4. COOK GROUP
5. CARDINAL HEALTH INC (CORDIS)
6. EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORPORATION
7. MEDTRONIC PLC
8. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV (VOLCANO)
9. ANGIOSCORE INC (SPECTRANETICS CORPORATION)
10. TELEFLEX MEDICAL
11. TERUMO INTERVENTIONAL SYSTEMS INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06028819/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001