Summary The global liquids storage capacity increased from 1,224,210 mcm in 2015 to 1,372,770 mcm in 2020 at an AAGR of 2. 3 percent. It is expected to increase from 1,372,770 mcm in 2020 to 1,536,983 mcm in 2025 at the same AAGR.
New York, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Liquids Storage Industry Outlook to 2025 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761284/?utm_source=GNW
United States, China, Japan. India and the South Korea are the major countries accounted for 57 percent of the total liquids storage capacity of the world in 2020. Freeport V, West Hackberry, Big Hill, Bayou Choctaw, and Clovelly, all in the US, are the largest liquids storage terminals in the world.
- Updated information on all active, planned and announced liquids storage terminals globally
- Provides capacity data by commodity (crude oil, chemicals, and petroleum products) from 2015 to 2020, outlook up to 2025
- Provides key details such as terminal name, operator name, commodity type, terminal status for all active, planned and announced liquids storage terminals globally
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned and announced liquids storage terminals till 2025
- Latest developments and contracts related to liquids storage terminals, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active, planned and announced liquids storage terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and outlook of capacity data
- Assess key liquids storage terminals data of your competitors
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761284/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001