KEY FINDINGS The global biostimulants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12. 67% in terms of revenue and 11. 83% in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising demand for organic food, the growing trend of sustainable farming methods, and benefits like enhanced productivity and yields, are the factors estimated to drive the market growth.
New York, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL BIOSTIMULANTS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05775287/?utm_source=GNW
Biostimulants are natural or synthetic substances applied to plants, soil, and seeds.These substances are responsible for vital and structural processes for influencing plant growth.
Agricultural is a significant sector contributing to the stability of the global economy.The growing global population has led to increased food demands.
This calls for innovative and sustainable measures to meet these requirements.One of the recent technologies in the agriculture sector is the use of biostimulants to boost production.
This has led to enhanced plant productivity, since they contribute to the total nutrient uptake without impacting the environment. Also, plant biostimulants contain beneficial microorganisms that improve tolerance to abiotic stress. The rising concern regarding environmental health is set to fuel biostimulants’ use, thereby driving the market growth. However, the lack of awareness and regulatory standardization can be detrimental to market growth.
The geographical segregation of the global biostimulants market, for its growth analysis, includes the assessment of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of world.The Asia Pacific region is set to be the prominent region in the global market with regard to CAGR.
The primary factors responsible for the growing market prospects of the region include the rising demand for high-quality agricultural products and the increasing importance of organic farming.
The competition is estimated to increase with the introduction of new products.Also, brand loyalty is assessed to be medium, among the eminent companies.
Some of the major players in the market include, Isagro SPA, Lallemand Plant Care, Agrinos AS,, Arysta LifeScience Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY
2. ARYSTA LIFESCIENCE CORPORATION
3. ISAGRO SPA
4. LALLEMAND PLANT CARE
5. AGRINOS AS
6. BRANDT CONSOLIDATED INC
7. ITALPOLLINA SPA
8. KOPPERT BV
9. MICROMIX PLANT HEALTH LTD
10. OMEX AGRIFLUIDS LTD
11. TRADECORP INTERNATIONAL
12. VALAGRO SPA
13. AGROENZYMAS GROUP
14. VERDESIAN LIFE SCIENCES
15. MICROBIAL DISCOVERY GROUP
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05775287/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001