Summary Global methanol capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the upcoming years, potentially increasing from 148. 44 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) in 2019 to 310.
New York, Oct. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Methanol Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook to 2030 - Former Soviet Union and Asia Lead Global Capacity Additions" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05975939/?utm_source=GNW
94 mtpa in 2030. Around 136 planned and announced plants are slated to come online in the next nine years, primarily in the Former Soviet Union and Asia
- Global methanol capacity outlook by region
- Methanol planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major methanol producers globally
- Global methanol capital expenditure outlook by region
Reasons to Buy
- Understand key trends in the global methanol industry
- Understand regional methanol supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global methanol industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05975939/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001