One of drivers of the market is improving residential construction market. The real estate industry in the US is expected to drive the home furniture market for few years. This may be due to the increasing number of people engaging in household formation.
New York, March 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "US Home Furniture Market - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05867441/?utm_source=GNW
• Home furniture includes beds and mattresses, tables and table tops, desks, chairs, storage cabinets, sofas, and other furniture.
• One of the important trends in the market is growing demand for eco-friendly furniture. The idea of eco-friendly furniture was always prevalent.
• However, the market is facing some challenges such as shifting consumer trends and expectations, rising material cost, and skilled labor shortage.
Key Market Trends
Living-room and Dining-room Furniture
The segment includes furniture found in living rooms, parlors, lounges, lobbies and dining rooms. Although room design might differ between countries, this category includes sofas, chairs, coffee and dining tables, bookshelves and other pieces of furniture for storage. Revenue in the Living-room & Dining-room Furniture segment amounted to USD 80.2 billion in 2018.
Home Furnishings Store Sales
Operators in the home furnishings stores industry sell various home furnishing products, ranging from drapes and blankets to cookware and appliances. In 2010, the sales of Furnishings Stores reached USD 38.54 billion.
The report covers major international players operating in the US Home Furniture Market. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. However, with technological advancement and product innovation, mid-size to smaller companies are increasing their market presence by securing new contracts and by tapping new markets.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client’s requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05867441/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001