United States Cosmetics Market By Type (Skin care, Hair Care, Bath & Shower products, Makeup & Color Cosmetics, Fragrances & Deodorants), By Demography (Men, Women), By Distribution Channel (Offline (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores, Beauty Parlors/Salon, Multi Branded Retail Stores), Online), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
New York, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "United States Cosmetics Market By Type, By Demography, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020693/?utm_source=GNW
The United States Cosmetics Market is anticipated to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period owing to high penetration rate of global brands coupled with burgeoning demand for natural cosmetics.Increase in working women population and increasing number of beauty clinics are also aiding the United States Cosmetics Market.
Moreover, increasing per capita expenditure on personal appearance, strong regulatory framework and growth in beauty and cosmetics market are some of the other factors expected to propel the demand for cosmetics market over the next five years.
The United States Cosmetics Market is witnessing growing number of both female and male consumers.The desire to look good is making citizens buy cosmetic products in large number.
Also, the country is the headquarter of some of the leading global cosmetic brands. The growth in online retail is also adding to the growth of the US cosmetics market with more companies selling their products on their website and other e-commerce sites.
The United States Cosmetics Market is segmented based on on type, demography, distribution channel and region.Based on type, the market is categorized into skin care, hair care, bath & shower products, makeup & colour cosmetics and fragrances & deodorants.
The makeup and colour cosmetics segment are witnessing high demand in the US market. In 2019, roughly USD 985 million were generated from sales of foundations in the country only, contributing to the market share of the segment.
Based on distribution channel, the United States Cosmetics Market is segmented into online and offline channels.The offline segment is further categorized into supermarkets/hypermarkets, exclusive retail stores, beauty parlors/salon, multi branded and retail stores.
The US market is witnessing high growth in online retail with e-commerce sites like Amazon undergoing increase in sales by 20 percent in 2020.
Some of the major players operating in the United States Cosmetics Market are L’ORÉAL, Huda Beauty, UNILEVER Plc, ESTÉE LAUDER, PROCTER & GAMBLE, LVMH, Kylie Cosmetics, Chanel, Dior and Guerlain, among others.Leading companies are focusing on launching new and innovative products to expand their consumer base and increase their market share.
Also, the growing demand for vegan and herbal products is making manufacturing companies to work on research activities to meet the growing demand.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and forecast market size of the United States Cosmetics Market, in terms of value.
• To define, classify and forecast the United States Cosmetics Market on the basis of product type, demography, distribution channel and regional distribution.
• To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the United States Cosmetics Market into regions, namely, South-Region, West-Region, Mid-West-Region, Northeast-Region.
• To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the United States Cosmetics Market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the United States Cosmetics Market.
• To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the United States Cosmetics Market.
• To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of cosmetics in United States.
The analyst performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of cosmetics manufacturers and suppliers in United States Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.
While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.Through this technique, the analyst was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research.
TechSci Research analysed product offerings, demography, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major cosmetics suppliers across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size for the United States Cosmetics Market by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for different types of cosmetics was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as all United States cosmetics manufacturers, association, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
• United States cosmetics manufacturers
• United States cosmetics retailers/distributers
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Associations, organizations and alliances related to cosmetics manufacturing
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Industry associations
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders, such as cosmetics manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers, which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, the United States Cosmetics Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• United States Cosmetics Market, By Type:
Bath & Shower Products
Makeup & Color Cosmetics
Fragrances & Deodorants
• United States Cosmetics Market, By Demography:
• United States Cosmetics Market, By Distribution Channel:
Exclusive Retail Stores
Multi Branded Retail Stores
• United States Cosmetics Market, By Geography:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Cosmetics Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020693/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001