Summary Global Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023).
New York, Jan. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Transportation Services Global Industry Almanac 2014-2023" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05174201/?utm_source=GNW
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global transportation services industry group. Includes industry group size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry group growth trends and leading companies.
- The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The air freight sector is valued as the revenues generated by airlines from the transportation of cargo and mail by air, either on dedicated freighter aircraft or as belly cargo on passenger aircraft. Scheduled and charter services are both included.
- The marine freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by ship of container and dry bulk cargo, by sea and ocean going vessels.
- The rail freight sector is valued as the revenues generated from freight transportation by rail.
- The road freight sector is valued as revenues generated from freight transportation by road.
- For all sectors, domestic and international carriage is included. To avoid double-counting in regional and global markets, international freight revenues are assigned to the country of origin.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2018 annual average exchange rates.
- The global transportation services industry group is expected to generate total revenues of $2,427.5bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- WTO economists expect merchandise trade volume growth to fall to 2.6% in 2019 — down from 3.0% in 2018. This could have a significant impact on the volume of transported goods and therefore reduce the demand for transportation services.
- The road segment is expected to be the industry group’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $1,640.1bn, equivalent to 67.6% of the industry group’s overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global transportation services industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global transportation services industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services industry group players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global transportation services industry group with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global transportation services industry group by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global transportation services industry group in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global transportation services industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global transportation services industry group?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05174201/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001