during the forecast period. The growth of the TDLA market is driven by factors, such as the increasing industrialization and growth & up-gradation of new power plants, increasing demand for boilers and DeNOx systems in varios industries, advanced features of TDLA and return on investment (RoI) on installation.
New York, Nov. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market by Methodology, Gas Analyzer Type, Industry And Geography - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05982891/?utm_source=GNW
Other major driving factors for TDLAadoption include growing process automation in various industries. Current and post COVID-19 growth prospects in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries are increasingly encouraging the use of TDLA products.
Oxygen analyzer to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period.
The market for the oxygen analyzer is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rapid growth of industries.Additionally, oxygen-based gas analyzers provide reliable 02 concentration data to permit optimization of fuel consumption, increase combustion, improve process control, and reduce air pollution.
These analyzers are used in combustion facilities such as incinerators and boilers (small-sized, medium-sized).In natural gas, measurement of O2 is done at the well head.
Oxygen supports corrosion, and it interferes with downstream processes and may cause air leakage.Oxygen when combined with H2O, CO2, and H2S it forms carbonic acid or sulfuric acid which is corrosive in nature to carbon steel.
As natural gas may contain H2O, CO2, and H2S at high concentrations, then the method of measurement has to be immune to those contaminants. It should also have a rapid response in order to help detect where leaks are coming from as soon as possible.
China is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period.
UK is expected to lead the overall TDLA market in the coming years.Process industries such as chemical production and petroleum refining and public utilities, including electric power generation, are the leading industries in this country.
In 2020, China held ~49% of the global TDL market in APAC.China is a global manufacturing hub and holds an immense potential for the TDLA market.
The rapid growth of the TDLA market in China is largely accredited to the foundries based in the country, which form an integral part of the semiconductor chip manufacturing process.Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) (China) and Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation (GSMC) (China) are among the topmost foundries in the world involved in wafer fabrication.
Therefore, tunable diode laser technology has significant applications in the country’ semiconductor industry.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
• By Company: Tier 1 = 22 %, Tier 2 = 45%, and Tier 3 = 33%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives = 33%, Directors = 22%, and Others = 45%
• By Region: Americas = 34%, Europe = 33%, APAC = 22%, and RoW = 11%
Major players profiled in this report are as follows:
• Emerson Electric Co. (US)
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
• Servomex (UK)
• SpectraSensors (Switzerland)
• AMETEK Inc. (US)
• ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
• Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (Switzerland)
• NEO Monitors (Norway)
• SICK AG (Germa ny)
• Siemens AG(Germany)
• Honeywell International Inc. (US)
• Focused Photonics Inc. (China)
• Teledyne Analytical Instruments (US)
• KIMO (France)
• Berthold Technologies (Germany)
• Bruker (US)
• Metrohm AG (Switzerland)
• PerkinElmer (US)
• TESTO (Germany)
• HORIBA (Japan)
• Fuji Electric (Japan)
• Envea-Environmental SA (France)
• General Electric (US)
• Dongwoo Optron Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
• Airoptic Corporation (Poland)
In this report, the tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market has been segmented based on the methodology, gas analyzer, and geography.The tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market, by methodology, has been segmented into in-situ and extractive.
In addition, the study segments the market by gas analyzer into oxygen (O2) analyzer, ammonia (NH3) analyzer, COx analyzer, moisture (H2O) analyzer, HX analyzer, CXHX analyzer and others. The study also covers the market in regions:North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the world.
Key benefits to buy the report
The report would help key players/new entrants in this market in the following ways.
1. This report segments the tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across different applications and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions carried out in the market in the recent past.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05982891/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001