North America Shotcrete Equipment Market by Technique (Wet Mix and Dry Mix), System (Manual Spraying and Robotic Spraying), Application (Underground Construction, Inground Swimming Pool, Water Retaining Structure, Protective Coatings, and Repair Works), and Equipment (General Equipment, Auxiliary Equipment, and Special Equipment): North America Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020–2027
New York, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "North America Shotcrete Equipment Market by Technique, System, Application, and Equipment : North America Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2020–2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955123/?utm_source=GNW
The North America shotcrete equipment market size was valued at $612.4 million in 2019, and is anticipated to generate $785.1 million by 2027. The market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Shotcrete is a process of spraying concrete mixture, which is pneumatically projected with high velocity over a substrate like walls, rocks, overheads, or vertical structures to obtain a high-quality dense concrete. Shotcrete is widely used across the globe mainly for underground construction, tunneling and mining works, repair, and restoration of buildings. Shotcrete offers advantages of reducing the time required along with the cost incurred for construction.
The factors such as increase in building renovation & remodeling, rise in popularity of eco-friendly green building concept, R&D carried out in the technology of shotcrete process and raw materials, and technical & economic benefits of shotcrete along with sustainability of shotcrete process are expected to drive the growth of the North America shotcrete equipment market.
The North America shotcrete equipment market is segmented on the basis of various parameters such as technique, system, application, and equipment. Depending on technique, the market is classified into wet mix and dry mix. Based on system of spraying, it is divided into manual spraying and robotic spraying system. Further, the application segment is categorized into underground construction, inground swimming pool, water retaining structure, protective coatings, and repair works. The equipment segment is divided into general equipment, auxiliary equipment, and special equipment.
Top players in the market are investing huge capital in R&D activities to develop enhanced products to cater to the current demands. Some of the major players in the shotcrete equipment market are Mesa Industries, Inc (Airplaco and Gunite Supply), Cemen Tech Inc., SANY GROUP, CCS Group, LLC, RFI Construction Products, Cancrete Equipment Ltd., Reed Shotcrete Equipment, Blastcrete Equipment, LLC., Western Shotcrete Equipment, and Structural Shotcrete Systems, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the North America shotcrete equipment market from 2019 to 2027 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of both value and volume.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE NORTH AMERICA SHOTCRETE EQUIPMENT MARKET
• The outbreak of Coronavirus took place in November 2019 and soon spread worldwide. It easily turned into a pandemic and has impacted the whole world, affecting human lives economically as well as on personal levels.
• The building and construction segment also took a hit in the process and came to a complete stop. Moreover, renovation and repair works were also at a standstill.
• In the North American region, the U.S. was the most affected country. It recorded the highest number of COVID-19 positive patients and highest number of deaths. In addition, there was no lockdown enforced, yet people were reluctant to go out of their homes and resulted into various production and constriction sites being shut down.
• This largely impacted the flow of shotcrete throughout its value chain and thus, the covid-19 outbreak largely impacted North America shotcrete market.
• The above factors have impacted the growth of the North America shotcrete equipment market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• By Technique
- Dry Mix
- Wet Mix
• By System
- Manual Spraying
- Robotic Spraying
• By Application
- Underground Construction
- Inground Swimming Pool
- Water Retaining Structure
- Protective Coatings
- Repair Works
• By Equipment
- General Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Special Equipment
• By Region
o North America
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
• BLASTCRETE EQUIPMENT, LLC.
• CanCrete Equipment Ltd.
• CCS Group, LLC
• Cemen Tech Inc.
• Mesa Industries, LCC.
• REED Shotcrete Equipment
• RFI Construction Products
• Structural Shotcrete Systems, Inc.
• Western Shotcrete Equipment
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955123/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001