Market growth is attributed to the growing prevalence of diabetes and the high prevalence of infectious diseases. However, the risk of needlestick injuries and the poor reimbursement scenario in developing countries may restrain market growth.
New York, Jan. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Lancets Market by Type, Application, End User, Region - Global Forecast to 2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05786662/?utm_source=GNW
• By type, the safety lancets segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on type, the lancets market is segmented into safety and personal lancets.The safety lancets segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
This is mainly due to the benefits associated with safety lancets such as their ease of use, the capability to prevent needlestick injuries and cross-contamination, and painlessness of vein puncture.
• By end user, the hospitals and clinics segment to dominate the lancets market in 2019.
On the basis of end user, the lancets market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, home care settings, and other end users.The hospitals and clinics segment is expected to hold the largest share of the lancets market in 2019.
This is attributed to rising awareness about diabetes treatment and the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases that require blood testing.
APAC is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the lancets market in 2019, followed by Europe.The large share of the market in North America can majorly be attributed to the increasing prevalence of diabetes and the favorable reimbursement scenario in the region.
However, the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can primarily be attributed to the growing healthcare industry, increasing geriatric population, rapid economic growth, and rising awareness about diabetes treatment.
A breakdown of the primary participants referred to for this report is provided below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1–55%, Tier 2–25%, and Tier 3–20%
• By Designation: C-level–43%, Director-level–32%, and Others–25%
• By Region: North America–38%, Europe–23%, Asia Pacific–29%, Rest of the World–10%
The prominent players in the lancets market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Ypsomed (Switzerland), B. Braun Melsungen (Germany), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Own Mumford (UK), HTL-STREFA S.A (Poland), ARKRAY (Japan), Sarstedt (Germany), and SteriLance Medical (Suzhou) (China).
The report analyzes the lancets market and aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the lancets and the different segments by type, application, and end user. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, and recent developments.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which, in turn, would help them to garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use one, or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market presence.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the lancets market
• Product & Service Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and product or service launches in the lancets market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on lucrative emerging regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, growing geographies, and recent developments in the global lancets market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, revenue analysis, and products & services of the leading players in the lancets market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05786662/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001