Global Superalloy Honeycomb Materials Market by Material Type (Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Others) and Application (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Power, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027
New York, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Superalloy Honeycomb Materials Market by Material Type and Application : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955167/?utm_source=GNW
The global superalloy honeycomb materials market size was valued at $1.4 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to generate $2.4 billion by 2027. The market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2020 to 2027.
Honeycomb sandwich is a structure with three layers, in which a low-density core is inserted between two relatively thin layers for enhancing its mechanical properties and reducing its weight. High strength, stiffness, corrosive resistance, and minimum raw material requirement in manufacturing are some of the characteristics of high temperature honeycomb structures.
The key factors driving the growth of the honeycomb sandwich material market include increase in production of various aircrafts and growth in the space industry across the world. Honeycomb sandwich materials are widely used in the aircraft and space industries, as they provide remarkable mechanical properties and are lightweight, thus conserving fuel and reducing the weight of the vehicle. However, capital-intensive nature of market characterized by high cost of production and raw materials is expected to hamper the growth of the honeycomb sandwich material market. Meanwhile, 3D printing of honeycomb panels is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities to the honeycomb material manufacturers.
The global superalloys honeycomb material market is segmented on the basis of material type, end-use industry, and region. Depending on material type, the segment is divided into nickel, stainless-steel, and others.
By end-use industry, the market is further bifurcated into aerospace & defense, automotive, power, and others. Region wise, the superalloys honeycomb material market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the superalloys honeycomb material industry include Oerlikon Metco, Haynes International, Rotec, Hamilton Precision Metals (Ametek), Hi Tech Honeycomb, Quality Honeycomb, Allegheny Technologies, Inc., Chromalloy Gas Turbine, LLC, Forged Solutions Group, Indy Honeycomb, Ander Beijing, and Howmet Aerospace, Inc. The key players have adopted strategies such as partnership and business expansion to sustain the intense competition in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the superalloy honeycomb materials market from 2019 to 2027 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict superalloy honeycomb materials market growth is provided.
• The superalloy honeycomb materials market forecast and estimations are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of value.
• Profiles of leading players operating in the superalloy honeycomb materials market are provided to understand the global competitive scenario.
• The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable superalloy honeycomb materials market share.
• The superalloy honeycomb materials market size is provided in terms of revenue
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of the forecast along with the current and future superalloy honeycomb materials market trends
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Material Type
• Stainless steel
• Aerospace & Defense
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of LAMEA
o Oerlikon Metco
o Haynes International
o JSC Rotec
o Hamilton Precision Metals (Ametek)
o Hi Tech Honeycomb
o Quality Honeycomb
o Allegheny Technologies, Inc.
o Chromalloy Gas Turbine, LLC
o Forged Solutions Group
o Indy Honeycomb
o Ander Beijing
o Howmet Aerospace, Inc
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955167/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001