The rising investment in smart grid projects, rapid digitization of electricity infrastructure, stable installation costs, government regulations & policies, shifting trend to renewable energy use, and need for efficient energy use, drive the market growth.
New York, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL SMART GRID MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06028824/?utm_source=GNW
A smart grid is an electrical grid that includes varied operations and energy measures like advanced metering infrastructure.There is a growing dependence on electronic devices, along with the constant electricity needs in the commercial sector, and households, propelling smart grid technology demand.
This is because it delivers electricity as per their requirements.Factories, cities, offices, and households need an efficient and reliable power source that can minimize the frequency and duration of blackouts, thereby completely eliminating power disturbances.
The smart grid entails technologies that improve fault detection, enabling automatic network self-healing.Moreover, the smart grid’s integrated information and communication system allows utilities to consolidate data, and enhance system reliability.
However, standardization challenges and security concerns are hindering the market growth.
The growth evaluation of the global smart grid market includes the analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and rest of world.North America is estimated to dominate the global market by 2028.
The increasing investment, the aging transmission & distribution systems, and the presence of major market players, are contributing to the region’s market prospects.
The emerging new startups offer a vast range of innovative solutions, which cater to diverse industry requirements.This intensifies the competitive rivalry.
Honeywell International, Amdocs Corporation, ABB Ltd, Autogrid Systems Inc, General Electric Company, etc., are among the key players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AMDOCS CORPORATION
2. AUTOGRID SYSTEMS INC
3. CISCO SYSTEMS INC
4. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
5. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
6. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
7. ITRON INC
8. LANDIS & GYR GROUP AG
9. ORACLE CORPORATION
10. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE
11. SENSUS INC
12. SIEMENS AG
13. TANTALUS SYSTEM CORP
14. WIPRO LIMITED
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06028824/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001