The modified starch market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2. 7% during the forecast period. The global modified starch market size is estimated to be valued at USD 13. 1billion in 2020and projected to reach USD 14.
New York, Sept. 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Modified Starch Market by Raw, Form And Region - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04716219/?utm_source=GNW
9billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 2.7%.The market is driven primarily by factors such as increasing consumption of processed food and convenience food. Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing regional market. Asian countries, especially China, have emerged as leading destinations, as major companies are investing in these countries. One of the major restraints in the growth of the modified starch market is the rising costs of raw materials and stringent regulations.
By application, the food & beverages segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Based on the application, the food & beverages segment is expected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period.This segment is rapidly growing, mainly due to the increasing demand for convenience food, in which modified starches are considered as food additives.
In food applications, the modified starches are used for their functional applications, as fat replacers, texture improvers, nutritional products, high shear ability, and temperature stability.
• By form, the dry form is estimated to account for the largest share.
The dry form of the modified starch is dominating the market.The dry form of the modified starch is quite popular among the manufacturers.
Due to its high stability and easy storage as compared to the liquid form, it is preferable among food and beverage manufacturers. The dry form of modified starches are also known to dilute easily with the other ingredients; thereby, it is more in demand across various industries.
The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for the period considered for this study, due to the rise in disposable income and increase in demand for convenience & processed food, along with the growing industrial base, leading to increased demand for modified starch in the region. In addition, the increasing industrial applications, starch processing technologies, and ready availability of modified starch drive the market in Asia Pacific countries.
The modified starch market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region. These regions include Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and RoW (Middle East and Africa).
Break-up of Primaries
• By Company Type: Tier 1– 35%, Tier 2 – 25% and Tier 3– 40%
• By Designation:Manager- 40%,CXOs–35%, and Executives–25%
• By Region: Asia Pacific - 40%, North America- 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 10%
Leading players profiled in this report include the following:
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) (US)
• Cargill (US)
• Ingredion (US)
• Tate & Lyle (UK)
• Roquette Frères (France)
• Avebe U.A (the Netherlands)
• Grain Processing Corporation (US)
• Emsland (Germany)
• AGRANA (Austria)
• SMS Corporation (Thailand)
• Global Bio-Chem Technology Group (Hong Kong)
• SPAC Starch (India)
• Qindao CBH Company (China)
• Tereos (France)
• KMC (Denmark)
• Beneo (Germany)
• Angel Starch Food Pvt. Ltd. (India)
• Shubham Starch Chem Pvt Ltd. (India)
• Everest Starch India Pvt Ltd. (India)
• Sheekharr Starch Pvt Ltd. (India)
• Sanstar Bio-Polymers Ltd. (India)
• Universal Biopolymers (India)
• Sonish Starch Technology Ltd. (Thailand)
• Venus Starch Suppliers (India)
• GromotechAgrochem Pvt. Ltd. (India)
This report segments the modified starch market on the basis of raw material, application, form, and region. In terms of insights, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—competitive landscape, pricing insights, end-use analysis, and company profiles—which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the modified starch market, high-growth regions, countries, industry trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to buy this report
• To get a comprehensive overview of the modified starch market
• To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolio details, and the key strategies adopted by them
• To gain insights about the major countries/regions, in which the modified starch market is flourishing
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04716219/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001