Low Voltage Circuit Breaker Market by Type (Miniature Circuit Breaker, Molded Case Circuit Breaker, and Air Circuit Breaker), Application (Energy Allocation, Shut-off Circuit, and Others), and End-Use Industry (Residential, Commercial, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027
New York, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Low Voltage Circuit Breaker Market by Type, Application, and End-Use Industry : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955145/?utm_source=GNW
The global low voltage circuit breaker market was valued at $3.4 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $4.4 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027.
A circuit breaker is a programmed automatic electric switch, which is utilized to protect an electrical circuit from damage by excess current. The basic function of circuit breaker is to stop the flow of current after a fault is detected. In contrast to a fuse that works only once, a circuit breaker can simply be replaced for continuing typical activity. The function of circuit breaker is to shut down the electric supply in case of excess current, overload, or short circuit. Circuit breakers play a significant role in electric power distribution and transmission in communication circuits, automobiles, telecommunication, computers, industrial machinery & equipment, consumer electronics, and other applications.
Rise in number of building and construction activities across the developing regions is driving the growth of the market during the forecast period. In addition, increase in electricity demand from residential and commercial sectors fuels the growth of the low voltage circuit breaker market in the upcoming years. However, operational failures & extreme environmental conditions are expected to restrain the growth of the market. Moreover, increase in investment toward R&D to meet future requirements of safety in the smart grid infrastructures is anticipated to create lucrative opportunity for the key players in the low voltage circuit breaker market during the analyzed timeframe.
The global low voltage circuit breaker market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end users, and region. Depending on type, the market is categorized into miniature circuit breaker, molded case circuit breaker, and air circuit breaker. On the basis of application, it is divided into energy allocation, shut-off circuit, and others. By end user, the market is fragmented into residential, commercial, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report includes in-depth analysis of different segments and provides market estimations between 2020 and 2027
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global low voltage circuit breaker market is provided
- Porter’s five forces model illustrates the potency of buyers & sellers, which is estimated to assist the market players to adopt effective strategies
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the global low voltage circuit breaker market growth, in terms of value
- Key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of the current global low voltage circuit breaker market trends and future estimations from 2020 to 2027, which helps identify the prevailing market opportunities
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• Miniature Circuit Breaker
• Molded Case Circuit Breaker
• Air Circuit Breaker
• Energy Allocation
• Shut-off Circuit
By End-Use Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of LAMEA
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
• ABB, Ltd.
• Changshu Switchgear Mfg. Co., Ltd.
• People Electric Appliance Group Co., Ltd
• Shanghai Delixi Group Co., Ltd
• Schneider Electric SE
• Eaton Corporation plc
• Hager Group
• Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.
• Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
• Shanghai Liangxin Electrical Co., Ltd. (Nader)
Other players operating and analyzed in the low voltage circuit breaker market are Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Siemens AG, Chint Group, Panasonic Corporation, Danfoss, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Circutor SA, Lovato Electric S.P.A., WEG Group, E-T-A GmbH, Carling Technologies, Inc., Schurter Holding AG, and Britec Electric.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955145/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001