The factors influencing the growth of the market are the growing adoption of LED bulbs over traditional bulbs, and the rising production of electric vehicles (EVs). MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, Nov. 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL HIGH PURITY ALUMINA (HPA) MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05983342/?utm_source=GNW
High purity alumina (HPA) is characterized by a minimum purity level of 99.99%. It is used as a base material in the manufacture of sapphire substances in applications like LEDs (light-emitting diodes). There has been an increase in the production of electric vehicles. The automobile manufacturers are increasingly prioritizing the production of electric vehicles (EVs), given the implementation of environmental regulation by governments of developing countries like India, the US, China, Germany, etc. This will increase the demand for Li-ion batteries, since they are used in EVs. 4N high-purity alumina is utilized in the manufacture of Li-ion batteries. Thus, with the growing demand for Li-ion batteries, the demand for HPA is set to increase during the forecast period. However, the manufacturing costs of HPA are a setback to market growth, given the high labor and energy costs. The higher production costs are attributed to the increasing utilization of energy.
The global high purity alumina (HPA) market is geographically categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of world, for growth evaluation. The Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the largest market by 2028, due to the increasing need for LEDs, along with surging building & construction activities.
The competitive rivalry is assessed to be moderately high.Innovations are estimated to be a huge competitive advantage for market players.
Some of the eminent market players include, Nippon Light Metal Holdings Company Ltd, Altech Chemicals Ltd, Baikowski SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ALCOA CORPORATION
2. ALTECH CHEMICALS LTD
3. BAIKOWSKI SAS
4. NIPPON LIGHT METAL HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD
5. NORSK HYDRO ASA
6. SASOL LTD
7. SUMIMOTO CHEMICAL CO LTD
8. XUANCHENG JINGRUI NEW MATERIAL CO LTD
9. ZIBO HONGHE CHEMICAL CO LTD
10. ALPHA HPA LIMITED
11. ANDROMEDA METALS LTD
12. POLAR SAPPHIRE LTD
14. FYI RESOURCES LTD
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05983342/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001