The factors stimulating the growth of the market are the increasing awareness levels of disease progression and origin, and the rising dermatology diseases. MARKET INSIGHTS
New York, July 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL DERMATOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05932702/?utm_source=GNW
Skin diseases are becoming increasingly prevalent across the globe.Also, the geriatric population worldwide is registering an increasing growth rate.
The developing countries are facing the brunt of rising skin diseases, which also impacts the quality of life and productivity.The diseases further result in discrimination due to disfigurement.
There is also a growing awareness of disease progression and etiology.The awareness was limited in the past, but at present, many initiatives have been introduced at international and national levels.
This is to train the health workers for enhancing treatment, diagnosis, and raise awareness about dermatological conditions. There have also been efforts toward curbing the socio-economic burden of skin diseases. One of the most common dermal disorders is psoriasis, which is a non-communicable autoimmune skin disease.
The global dermatological therapeutics market is geographically categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world, for growth evaluation.The region of North America contributed majorly to the global market in terms of revenue share in 2019.
The growing rate of pores and skin diseases and the rising concentration of dermatology cases in the region, makes North America a primary market.
The competition between established players is based on product innovation so as to make the most of the untapped market. Some of the eminent layers with their presence established in the market are Amgen Inc, Allergan Inc, Almiral, Bausch Health Companies Inc, AbbVie Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABBVIE INC
2. ALLERGAN INC
4. AMGEN INC
5. BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC
7. GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
8. JOHNSON & JOHNSON
9. NOVARTIS AG
10. PFIZER INC
11. AGI DERMATICS
12. LEO PHARMA A/S
13. MERCK KGAA
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05932702/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001