The growth of this market is driven owing to the increasing prevalence of benign prostatic hyperplasia, the rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries, increasing obesity rate, and investments, funds, and grants for research in the field of BPH treatment.
New York, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market by Type [Drug, 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors, Surgical Treatment - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06026663/?utm_source=GNW
Also, the emerging markets and promising product pipeline is anticipated to offer an opportunity for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Drug treatment is expected to hold the largest share of the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market, by type in 2021.
Based on the type, the BPH treatment market is segmented into drug treatment and surgical treatment.Drug treatment is the largest and the fastest-growing segment in this market.
This can primarily be attributed to the use of medications as the first line of treatment among men with mild to moderate symptoms of BPH.
Home healthcare is expected to hold the largest share of the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market, in 2021.
Based on the end user, the market is segmented into home healthcare and hospitals & clinics.In 2019, home healthcare accounted for the largest share of this market, as most patients are prescribed medications over surgery.
Patients are also advised to continue taking medications for a few weeks post-surgery and may even require catheters for a few days. As a result, the emphasis in his market is skewed toward home healthcare over hospital care.
North America commanded the largest share of the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market in 2021.
On the basis of region, the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.In 2019, North America commanded the largest share of the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market.
The large share of this market segment can be attributed to the rising geriatric and obese population and the availability of research funding are the major factors driving the market growth. Initiatives by key players are also expected to contribute to the market.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews, by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 (20%) , Tier 2 (45%), and Tier 3 (35%)
• By Designation: C-level (30%), Director-level (20%), and Others (50%)
• By Region: North America (33%), Europe (24%), AsiaPacific (27%), and Rest of the World (16%)
The some of the major players operating in this market are GlaxoSmithKline plc. (UK), Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Eli Lilly and Company (US), and Teleflex Incorporated (US).
List of Companies Profiled in the Report
• Boston Scientific Corporation (US)
• Coloplast Group (Denmark)
• Teleflex Incorporated (US)
• Olympus Corporation (Japan)
• GlaxoSmithKline PLC (UK)
• Eli Lilly (US)
• Pfizer, Inc. (US)
• Abbott (US)
• Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
• Merck & Co., Inc. (US)
• Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan)
• Allergan plc (Ireland)
• Alembic (India)
• IPG Photonics Corporation (US)
• Richard Wolf GmbH (Germany)
• Unilab, Inc. (Philippines)
• Pharex Health Corporation (Philippines)
• Biolitec AG (Austria)
• Urologix, LLC (US)
• Advin Health Care (India)
• Medifocus, Inc. (Canada)
• Asclepion Laser Technologies GmbH (Germany)
• Pnn Medical A/S (Denmark)
• Surgical Lasers Inc. (Canada)
• Quanta Systems (Italy)
• Allium Ltd. (Israel)
• Lumenis Ltd. (Israel)
• KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (Germany)
• SRS Medical (US).
This report studies the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market based on type, end user and region.The report also analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities) affecting market growth.
It evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.The report also studies micromarkets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market.
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four major regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment offered by the top 29 players in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market. The report analyzes the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market type, end user, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various securement devices across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market
Frequently asked questions
• What are the growth opportunities in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market across major regions in the future?
• Which type of drug is expected to hold the largest share in the benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market?
• Which form of surgery has been widely used in BPH treatment?
• Which region has a well-developed benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06026663/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001