Growth in the fluoroscopy equipment market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population, growing prevalence of chronic diseases, advantages of FPDs over image intensifiers, the use of fluoroscopy in pain management, reimbursement cuts for analog radiography systems, and awareness programs, conferences, and funding activities.
New York, Dec. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Fluoroscopy Equipment Market by Product, And Application, Surgical - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05100648/?utm_source=GNW
However, the risk of radiation exposure is expected to limit market growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
The fixed C-arms segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019.
On the basis of product, the fluoroscopy equipment market is segmented into fixed C-arms, fluoroscopy systems, and mobile C-arms.The fixed C-arms segment accounted for the largest share of the fluoroscopy equipment market in 2019.
The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increasing use of fluoroscopic imaging for diagnosis and interventional procedures and technological advancements in fixed C-arms.
The diagnostic applications segment will continue to dominate the fluoroscopy equipment market during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into diagnostic applications and surgical applications.The diagnostic applications market is further segmented into cardiology, gastroenterology, urology & nephrology, and other diagnostic applications (orthopedics, neurology, and gynecology), while the surgical applications market is further segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, neurosurgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, and other surgical applications (urologic surgeries, endobronchial and thoracic surgeries, and maxillofacial surgeries).
The diagnostic applications segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the wide use of fluoroscopic imaging in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as cardiac disorders, digestive diseases, and kidney diseases; rising geriatric population; and the high burden of CVDs.
The fluoroscopy equipment market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Geographically, the fluoroscopy equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily due to the growing geriatric population in Japan and China and the healthcare reforms and government initiatives & investments in several APAC countries.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews:
• By Company Type: Tier 1: 55%, Tier 2: 20%, and Tier 3: 25%
• By Designation: C-level: 35%, Director-level: 25%, and Others: 40%
• By Region: North America - 20%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 40%, and RoW – 15%
Prominent players in the market are Siemens Healthineers (Germany), GE Healthcare (US), Philips (Netherlands), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Ziehm Imaging (Germany), Canon Medical Systems (Japan), Hitachi (Japan), Carestream Health (US), Hologic (US), Lepu Medical Technology (China), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), ADANI Systems (Belarus), GENORAY (South Korea), Medtronic (US), OrthoScan (US), Allengers Medical Systems (India), STEPHANIX (France), MS Westfalia (Russia), ITALRAY (Italy), Eurocolumbus (Italy), Omega Medical Imaging (US), LISTEM Corporation (South Korea), Xcelsitas AG (Germany), General Medical Merate (Italy), and SternMed (Germany).
• The report studies the fluoroscopy equipment market based on application, product, and region
• The report analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth
• The report evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• The report studies micro-markets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total fluoroscopy equipment market
• The report forecasts the revenue of market segments with respect to five major regions
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the fluoroscopy equipment offered by the key 25 players in the fluoroscopy equipment market. The report analyzes the fluoroscopy equipment market by product, application, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various fluoroscopy equipment, their adoption, and usage across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new product launches & approvals, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the fluoroscopy equipment market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market ranking and strategies of the leading players in the fluoroscopy equipment market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05100648/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001