Growth in the blood culture tests market can be attributed to increasing number of sepsis cases and high cost of treatment, rising geriatric population, high incidence of bloodstream infections, growth in the demand for rapid diagnostic techniques, and the high prevalence of infectious diseases.
New York, Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Blood Culture Tests Market by Method, Product, Technology, Application, End User - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p03990249/?utm_source=GNW
However, the high cost of automated instruments and a lack of skilled laboratory technicians are limiting the growth of this market during the forecast period to certain extent.
The consumables segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019.
Based on products, the blood culture tests market is segmented into consumables, instruments, and software and services.Consumables is the largest and fastest-growing segment in 2019.
This large share and high growth can be attributed the recurring requirement of consumables as compared to instruments which is the key factor driving the growth of this segment.
The bacteremia applications segment will continue to dominate the blood culture tests market during the forecast period.
Based on application, the blood culture tests market is segmented into bacteremia, fungemia, and mycobacterial detection.Among these application segments, bacteremia accounted for the largest market share in 2019.
Also, this segment is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of during the forecast period. The large share and high growth of this segment is primarily attributed to the increasing number of bloodstream infections and the growing number of sepsis cases worldwide.
The blood culture tests market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Geographically, the blood culture tests market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily due to the growing geriatric population in Japan and China and the healthcare reforms and government initiatives & investments in several APAC countries.
Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews:
• By Company Type: Tier 1: 45%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 25%
• By Designation: C-level: 45%, Director-level: 30%, and Others: 25%
• By Region: North America - 35%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 25%, Latin America– 5%, Middle East and Africa – 5%
The prominent players in this market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), bioMérieux SA (France), Luminex Corporation (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Bruker Corporation (US), IRIDICA (US), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), T2 Biosystems, Inc. (US), Anaerobe Systems, Inc. (US), OpGen, Inc. (US), Meditech Technologies India Private Limited (India), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), Nikon Corporation (Japan), BINDER GmbH (Germany), Biobase Biotech (Jinan) Co., Ltd. (China), Scenker Biological Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Bulldog Bio, Inc. (US), Axiom Laboratories (India), and HiMedia Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. (India).
• The report studies the blood culture tests market based on method, technology application, product, end user and region
• The report analyzes factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth
• The report evaluates the opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• The report studies micro-markets with respect to their growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total blood culture tests market
• The report forecasts the revenue of market segments with respect to five major regions
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the blood culture tests offered by the key 20 players in the blood culture tests market. The report analyzes the blood culture tests market by method, technology application, product, end user and region
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various blood culture tests, their adoption, and usage across key geographic regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new product launches & approvals, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the blood culture tests market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market ranking and strategies of the leading players in the blood culture tests market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p03990249/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001