Summary Sensory and Indulgence is one of the eight mega-trends that the analyst covers as part of our TrendSights series of consumer insight studies. It reflects consumers’ desire for increased experiential pleasure, intensity, and novelty from the products they consume.
New York, Nov. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Sensory and Indulgence, 2020 Update - Driving Demand for more Novel, Authentic and High Quality Consumption Experiences" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05988454/?utm_source=GNW
As consumers’ experiences have broadened, they have come to expect more from consumer products - a need amplified by the emphasis they are adding on the positive emotional benefits experienced from consumption i.e. feel-good factor. They are also becoming more experimental and comfortable with the new and unknown, and are looking for products and services that challenge them with novel and different experiences.
- Openness to experimentation has been increasingly apparent as a result of the pandemic. Whether it is the desire for escapism during an uncertain time, or the boredom associated with lockdown measures, consumers are demonstrating a strong interest in new food experiences.
- The pursuit of higher quality often entails a desire for all-natural formulations, and this is most evident when purchasing children’s products, with the majority of parents proactively seeking products that contain only natural ingredients.
- Consumers demonstrate significant interest in subscription-based services across a range of categories, presenting retailers with opportunities to offer online shoppers a more engaging and personalized shopping experience from home.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05988454/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001