Summary Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is the most common type of kidney cancer in adults, making up 90-95% of all kidney cancer cases. Globally, RCC represents the sixth most frequently diagnosed cancer in men and 10th in women.
New York, March 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Renal Cell Carcinoma: Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05878093/?utm_source=GNW
RCC consists of a heterogeneous group of tumors with distinct genetic and metabolic defects.The major histologic RCC subtype is ccRCC, which represents 80-95% of cases (as shown in Table 2).
Other forms of the disease, usually referred as non-clear cell RCC (nccRCC), include papillary RCC (PRCC), chromophobe RCC (ChRCC), translocation carcinoma, medullary carcinoma, and collecting duct carcinoma.At present, metastatic RCC (mRCC) is considered incurable, with only a small minority of patients achieving a complete response (CR) to treatment.
However, major advances in the treatment landscape within the past 15 years have significantly improved progression-free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS).
The analyst is expecting a total of 7 new entrants to launch over the forecast period in the 8MM from 2018-2028 while specific marketed agents are expected to undergo label expansion.The competition will be particularly fierce in renal cell carcinoma, immune checkpoint inhibitors and combinations thereof competing for market share in the adjuvant setting and in fist-line treatment of metastatic RCC.
No drugs are currently in late development for nccRCC leaving the treatment of that population an unmet need within the forecast period.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Seven late-stage pipeline agents are going to enter the renal cell carcinoma market from 2018 onwards. What impact will these agents have on the market?
- Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales, and why?
- What are the current unmet needs in renal cell carcinoma, which pipeline agents are positioned to counter these unmet needs? What are the opportunities for R&D?
- What is the market outlook in the 8MM from 2018-2028? Consideration of major patent expiries, launch of new premium priced agents and expected label expansions.
- What are the main corporate trends? Who are the current and future players?
- Overview of renal cell carcinoma including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Topline renal cell carcinoma market revenue, annual cost of therapy, and major pipeline product sales in the forecast period.
- Key topics covered include current treatment and pipeline therapies, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting renal cell carcinoma therapeutics sales in the 8MM.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global renal cell carcinoma therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies, using a detailed overview of current pipeline products and technologies to identify companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global renal cell carcinoma therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global renal cell carcinoma market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the renal cell carcinoma therapeutics market from 2018-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05878093/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001