Summary Refining Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries is a comprehensive report on crude oil refining industry in Asia and Oceania.
New York, Oct. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Refining Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05816875/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides refinery details such as the refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and new-build (planned and announced) refineries in the region.
The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2024 in the region.The report also provides key country comparisons within the region based on contribution to regional refining capacity.
Further the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the refining industry across different countries in the region, wherever available.
- Updated information on all active, planned and announced refineries in Asia and Oceania
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, and CDU, condensate splitter, coking, catalytic cracker and hydrocracking capacities by refinery and country from 2014 to 2024, wherever available
- Provides historical data from 2014 to 2019, outlook up to 2024
- Provides new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year and by key countries till 2024
- Recent developments and contracts related to refineries across in the country, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active, planned and announced refineries in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the region’s refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of refinery capacity data
- Assess key refinery data of your competitors
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05816875/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001