Report Scope: The scope of this report is broad and covers the components available in the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for point-of-care (POC) diagnostics market and potential end-users.
New York, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05476783/?utm_source=GNW
Revenue forecasts from 2020 to 2025 are given for types of kits and equipment, with estimated value derived from the revenues of manufacturers.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each regional market.Further, it explains major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market.
The report concludes with a look at the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of major vendors in the global PCR for POC diagnostics market.
This report will cover the variety of markets being served by these newly emerging diagnostic kits, the companies that produce them, and the types of end users who are embracing these kits.This study does not cover the existing kit market for molecular diagnostics, either through manual use or through a variety of automation platforms.
These kits, which enable processing of samples for PCR without further operator intervention, by definition do not require much in the way of sample preparation or consumables other than what is used to generate results, so there will not be a discussion of that marketplace. However, the appropriate consumables necessary, as well as the cyclers that are paired with these kits, will be covered as a part of this report.
- 18 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for point-of-care (POC) diagnostics, along with future commercial potential for each key market segment
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 and 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for the global PCR for POC diagnostics market and potential end-users for types of kits and equipment
- Identification of the emerging market opportunities and future market potential of the PCR for POC diagnostics industry, technology trends and issues, market determinants, and regulatory frameworks pertaining to PCR technology
- Competitive landscape specific to COVID-19 impact analysis, with emphasis on FDA’s contribution to COVID-19 diagnostic testing and key developments within the segment
- Patent review and new developments in POC PCR technologies, by companies or research institutes
- Discussion of the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of major vendors in the global PCR for POC diagnostics market. Major players include Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Cepheid, Roche Diagnostics and Qiagen N.V.
Polymerase chain reaction for point-of-care diagnostics is being most rapidly deployed for two types of infectious diseases, respiratory infections and sexually transmitted diseases.Respiratory infections such as influenza and respiratory syncytial virus are common targets for point-of-care diagnostics as these tests replace existing lateral flow immunoassays due to improved precision in results.
The other area of infectious disease diagnostics where such technology has had strong growth is in the area of sexually transmitted diseases. The integration of such testing with counseling and connection to resources is proving to be a popular combination for healthcare providers.
The growing prevalence of infectious diseases and the ongoing innovation in the development of diagnostics for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) are the prime factors creating huge potential for the global market.Market players, governments and research organizations are actively looking for the development of innovative treatment and diagnosis for COVID-19 with the adoption of PCR techniques.
For instance, in October 2020, Rover Diagnostics (U.S.) and Columbia Engineering (U.S.) announced the development of a new, low-cost, simple-to-use, ultrafast point-of-care test for COVID-19. It reportedly can provide reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT PCR) results in just eight minutes, faster than any other test of its kind, with targeted accuracy to match laboratory-based tests.
The point-of-care PCR market will grow from $REDACTED in 2019 to $REDACTED in 2025, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% during the period of 2020 to 2025. The rapid growth within this marketplace is reflective of the novelty of the technology in this sector, as well as the strong demand for this technology.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05476783/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001