Summary The global savory snacks sector was valued at US$144. 7 billion in 2019, recording a CAGR of 4% over 2019-2024. A growing population, rapid urbanization, and improving economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally.
New York, Dec. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Opportunities in the Global Savory Snacks Sector to 2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05998849/?utm_source=GNW
Asia-Pacific was the leading region in the global savory snacks sector with a value share of 40% in 2019 and is forecast to record 5% CAGR over 2019-2024. A total of 109 countries were analyzed based on risk-reward analysis to identify 10 high-potential countries by region.
The risk-reward analysis is based on multiple metrics, including market size and growth assessment, economic development indicators, socio-demographic factors, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. The high-potential countries identified include Philippines, Indonesia, the US, Canada, the UK , France, the Netherlands, Russia, Poland, and Nigeria.Of the top 10 high-potential countries, the US was the leading savory snacks market in 2019, while Nigeria is forecast to record the fastest growth during 2019-2024. Savory snacks with health & wellness claims accounted for 13.6% of the overall global sector sales in 2019. The global savory snacks market is highly fragmented with the top five brands - PepsiCo, The Kellogg Company, Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG, Calbee, Inc., and Link Snacks, Inc. - accounting for 29% of value share in 2019.The overall share of private label products stood at 7.6%. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for savory snacks globally, with a value share of 50.1% in 2019. Flexible packaging was the most used pack material in the savory snacks sector, accounting for 95.8% of the volume share in 2019.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global savory snacks sector.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector Overview: Provides an overview of current sector scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging. The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions - Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, the Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region
- Change in Consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of savory snacks as compared to other major sectors such as bakery & cereals, meat, and dairy & soy food during 2014-2024 at global and regional levels
- High-Potential Countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of the top four high-potential countries in each region based on market assessment, economic development,
socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country and Regional Analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 10 high-potential countries covering value growth during 2019-2024 and key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends. It also includes regional analysis covering the future outlook for the region
- Health & Wellness Analysis*: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall savory snacks sector at a global and regional level during 2014-2024. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of savory snacks products across the five regions in 2019. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering savory snacks products with health and wellness attributes in the same year
- Competitive Landscape: Provides an overview of leading brands at a global and regional level, besides analyzing the product profile, country-level presence, market share, and growth of private labels in each region
- Key Distribution Channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global savory snacks sector in 2019. It covers: “Dollar Stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, drug stores & pharmacies, e-retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, vending machines, and others
- Preferred Packaging Formats*: The report provides percentage share (in 2019) and growth analysis (during 2014-2024) for various packaging materials, containers, closures, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of savory snacks products
- Provides an overview of current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging.
- The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to Buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Savory Snacks industry across the five regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales.
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the dairy & soy industry and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the dairy & soy food industry at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05998849/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001