Summary The Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector is forecast to grow from US$128,459. 2 million in 2018 to US$167,675. 4 million in 2023, registering a CAGR of 5. 5%. Milk was the largest category in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector, followed by drinkable yogurt and cheese.
New York, Jan. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Dairy & Soy Food Sector" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05830825/?utm_source=GNW
Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co Ltd, Yili Group, Want Want China Holdings Limited, Meiji Holdings Co Ltd and GCMMF are the leading companies, accounting for 24.1% value share in 2018. Private Label products accounted for a value share of 4.1% in the same year. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector followed by convenience stores and food & drinks specialists. Flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector, accounting for 36.8% of the overall sales in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector, analyzing data from 19 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by markets .
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of dairy & soy foods by categories across different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Country analysis: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries in the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Health & Wellness analysis*: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall dairy & soy food sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of dairy & soy foods in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering dairy & soy foods with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Company Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific dairy & soy food sector in 2018. It covers five distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, department stores and others, which include “Dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, vending machines, drug stores & pharmacies, and others. and others
- Preferred packaging formats*: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer type based on the volume sales (by pack units) of dairy & soy food.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05830825/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001