Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$376,731. 4 million in 2018 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6. 7% during 2018-2023 to reach US$520,772. 4 million by 2023.
New York, Jan. 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05842009/?utm_source=GNW
The second-largest market worldwide, the Asia-Pacific wine market is expected to grow from US$128,259.7million in 2018 to US$234,554.5 million in 2023, at a CAGR of 12.8%. The regional market is forecast to record a value CAGR of 12.8%, highest among all regions globally, during 2018-2023. Still wine was the largest category with value sales of US$115,520.30 million in 2018, accounting for 90.1% of the overall value sales in the region. China is forecast to register the highest value growth among the high-potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region with 14.7% CAGR during 2018-2023. The top five companies in the Asia-Pacific wine sector accounted for 32.6 % of the overall brand value share, where the leading player Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co Ltd accounted for 10.1% of the overall value sales in 2018. Hypermarkets & supermarkets were the largest distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific wine sector, accounting for 38.5% of overall volume sales respectively, in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Asia-Pacific wine sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific wine sector, analyzing data from 19 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by categories.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of wine by categories across different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries across the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Company Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific Wine sector in 2018. It covers on trade and four off trade distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, and others which includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs, department stores, and other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack type, closure type and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of wine.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05842009/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001