Overview “Ofev (nintedanib) - Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition.
New York, Aug. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Ofev (nintedanib) - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05865978/?utm_source=GNW
A detailed picture of the Ofev (nintedanib) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
OFEV (Nintedanib) capsules is an FDA-approved prescription medicine used: to treat people with a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), to treat people with a chronic (long lasting) interstitial lung disease in which lung fibrosis continues to worsen (progress), or to slow the rate of decline in lung function in people with systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease (also known as scleroderma-associated ILD). Ofev belongs to a group of medicines called antineoplastic (anti-cancer) agents. It works by blocking the activity of a group of proteins which are involved in the building and the growth of blood vessels. These blood vessels are necessary to provide growing cancer cells with nutrients and oxygen. By blocking the activity of these proteins, nintedanib can inhibit the growth and the spread of cancer cells. Ofev is used in combination with the chemotherapy docetaxel to treat a type of lung cancer called Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC). It is used in adult patients with a certain type of lung cancer called adenocarcinoma who have already received one treatment with another medicine to treat this cancer but whose tumour started to grow again. Ofev is a blockbuster drug and grew almost 29% to reach 1.1 billion euros in 2018 for IPF. The 2019 financial figures haven’t been reported yet, but in the first half of the year sales grew 22% to 677 million euros. The drug was originally approved to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) in 2014. In 2019, it was approved for extended indications with ILD caused by systemic sclerosis (SSC-ILD).
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Ofev (nintedanib).
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Ofev (nintedanib) till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Ofev (nintedanib).
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis ’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Ofev (nintedanib) Analytical Perspective
• In-depth Ofev (nintedanib) Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Ofev (nintedanib) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Ofev (nintedanib) Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Ofev (nintedanib) covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Ofev (nintedanib) is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Ofev (nintedanib) dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Ofev (nintedanib) and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Ofev (nintedanib).
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Ofev (nintedanib) from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Ofev (nintedanib) in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Ofev (nintedanib) are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Ofev (nintedanib)?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Ofev (nintedanib)?
• What are the chemical specifications of Ofev (nintedanib)?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Ofev (nintedanib), and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Ofev (nintedanib) in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Ofev (nintedanib) and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Ofev (nintedanib)?
• In which countries Ofev (nintedanib) got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Ofev (nintedanib)?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Ofev (nintedanib)?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Ofev (nintedanib) development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Ofev (nintedanib)?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Ofev (nintedanib)?
• How is the market trend of Ofev (nintedanib) is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Ofev (nintedanib)?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05865978/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001