"The mobile financial services opportunity is maturing and some service providers are willing to move beyond person-to-person transfers and payments to offer more-sophisticated products. ".
New York, Aug. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Mobile financial services: case studies and analysis" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05949249/?utm_source=GNW
This report analyses the different strategies adopted by telecoms operators for their mobile financial services. It provides an overview of the services offered by operators and assesses usage, transactions and revenue, partnerships and user interface. It also provides recommendations for mobile operators.
This report answers the following questions.
- What are the different approaches adopted by mobile operators for their mobile financial services?
- What are the different types of services and features that can be offered?
- What are some of the best practices in terms of registration, user interfaces, cash-in and cash-out options, payment options and partner ecosystems?
- What is the impact of mobile financial services on revenue and other aspects of operators’ performance?
The following companies and services are featured in the case studies.
- Airtel Money (various countries in Africa)
- AIS Rabbit Line Pay (Thailand)
- Axiata Boost (Malaysia)
- Globe GCash (Philippines)
- MTN MoMo (various countries in Africa)
- Orange Money (various countries in Africa)
- Orange Bank (various countries in Europe)
- Safaricom M-Pesa (Kenya)
- STC Pay (Saudi Arabia)
- Turkcell Paycell (Turkey)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05949249/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001