Summary KRAS Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
New York, July 31, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "KRAS Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948870/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on KRAS Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond.Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer in men and the second most common cancer in women.
Approximately 1.8 million new CRC incident cases were reported in 2018, according to the World Health Organization. In the United States, incidence and mortality are decreasing, while incidence rates are increasing in other parts of the world. The highest incidence rates are in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and North America, while the lowest rates are found in Africa and South-Central Asia. These geographic differences can be attributed to diet, environmental exposure, and genetics.
Lung cancer is the second most common cancer with approximately 2.0 million new cases of lung cancer reported in 2018. Cigarette smoking is the dominant risk factor associated with lung cancer across all age groups, with approximately 80% of male and 45% of female lung cancer cases worldwide attributed to smoking. With a dramatic increase in cigarette smoking rates, especially in China.
Kirsten rat sarcoma (KRAS) is a downstream signaling molecule in the EGFR cellular pathway with roles in cell growth and proliferation.It is commonly mutated in both CRC (39%) and NSCLC (25%) with the most frequent mutations in codons 12 and 13 causing over-activation of KRAS, which results in excessive cellular proliferation and tumor growth.
While similar KRAS mutations are found in CRC and NSCLC, the frequency of the mutations differs between the two cancer types. In NSCLC, KRAS mutations are observed at a higher frequency in patients who have had significant exposure to tobacco.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed KRAS Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total KRAS Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for KRAS Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for KRAS Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Qiagen NV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Takara Bio Inc, Panagene Inc, Amoy Diagnostics Co Ltd and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the KRAS Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on KRAS Tests market.
- Develop and design you’re in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving KRAS Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the KRAS Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific KRAS Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948870/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001