Overview “Kisqali (ribociclib) - Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition.
New York, Aug. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Kisqali (ribociclib) - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05865973/?utm_source=GNW
A detailed picture of the Kisqali (ribociclib) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Kisqali (ribociclib) is a kinase inhibitor indicated in combination with an aromatase inhibitor for the treatment of pre/perimenopausal or postmenopausal women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer, as initial endocrine-based therapy; and also indicated for use in combination with fulvestrant for the treatment of postmenopausal women with HR-positive, HER2-negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer, as initial endocrinebased therapy or following disease progression on endocrine therapy. Ribociclib is an inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 4 and 6. These kinases are activated upon binding to Dcyclins and play a crucial role in signaling pathways which lead to cell cycle progression and cellular proliferation. The cyclin D-CDK4/6 complex regulates cell cycle progression through phosphorylation of the retinoblastoma protein (pRb). Kisqali is approved for use in more than 75 countries around the world, including the United States and European Union member states. Kisqali was initially approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in March 2017 and by the European Commission (EC) in August 2017, as initial endocrine-based therapy for postmenopausal women with HR+/HER2- locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in combination with an aromatase inhibitor based on findings from the pivotal MONALEESA-2 trial.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Kisqali (ribociclib).
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Kisqali (ribociclib) till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Kisqali (ribociclib).
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis ’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Kisqali (ribociclib) Analytical Perspective
• In-depth Kisqali (ribociclib) Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Kisqali (ribociclib) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Kisqali (ribociclib) Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Kisqali (ribociclib) covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Kisqali (ribociclib) is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Kisqali (ribociclib) dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Kisqali (ribociclib) and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Kisqali (ribociclib).
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Kisqali (ribociclib) from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Kisqali (ribociclib) in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Kisqali (ribociclib) are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• What are the chemical specifications of Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Kisqali (ribociclib), and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Kisqali (ribociclib) in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Kisqali (ribociclib) and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• In which countries Kisqali (ribociclib) got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Kisqali (ribociclib) development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• How is the market trend of Kisqali (ribociclib) is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Kisqali (ribociclib)?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05865973/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001