2020 Financial Calendar: change in the AGM date
Paris – 11 January 2020. Gaztransport & Technigaz (GTT), an engineering company specialised in the design of membrane containment systems for maritime transportation and storage of liquefied gas, announces that the Annual General Shareholders’ meeting, originally planned on 19 May 2020, has been rescheduled to 2 June 2020. The ex-dividend date and payment date of the dividend balance will be published, as every year, in the annual results press release.
The financial agenda for 2020 is the following:
- Publication of the 2019 annual results: 27 February 2020 (after the close of trading)
- Publication of the 2020 first quarter activity update: 17 April 2020 (after the close of trading)
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders: 2 June 2020
- Publication of the 2020 first half results: 29 July 2020 (after the close of trading)
- Publication of the 2020 third quarter activity update: 28 October 2020 (after the close of trading)
GTT (Gaztransport & Technigaz) is an engineering company expert in containment systems with cryogenic membranes used to transport and store liquefied gas, in particular LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas). For over 50 years, GTT has been maintaining reliable relationships with all stakeholders of the gas industry (shipyards, ship- owners, gas companies, terminal operators, classification societies). The Company designs and provides technologies which combine operational efficiency and safety, to equip LNG carriers, floating terminals, and multi-gas carriers. GTT also develops solutions dedicated to land storage and to the use of LNG as fuel for vessel propulsion, as well as a full range of services.
GTT is listed on Euronext Paris, Compartment A (ISIN FR0011726835, Euronext Paris: GTT) and is notably included in the SBF 120 and MSCI Small Cap indexes.
Investor Relations Contact
email@example.com / +33 1 30 23 20 87