Global Telecom Order Management Market By Component (Solution v/s Service), By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs), By Product Type (Customer Order Management, Service Order Management and Service Inventory Management), By Network Type (Wireline v/s Wireless), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
New York, Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Telecom Order Management Market By Component, By Deployment Mode, By Organization Size, By Product Type, By Network Type, By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020721/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Telecom Order Management Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period.The Global Telecom Order Management Market is driven by the adoption of emerging technologies such as AI, machine learning, big data analytics solution, among others.
Additionally, telecom order management helps organizations to manage their services and improve customer satisfaction and experience.Furthermore, associated benefits such as affordability, increase in uptime of various services, centralized platform, among others are expected to propel the market growth.
However, dearth of skilled professionals to manage the orders can hamper the growth of the market through 2026. Besides, lack of standardization can further impede the market growth over the next few years.
The Global Telecom Order Management Market is segmented based on component, deployment mode, organization size, product type, network type, company and region.Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into solution and service.
The solution segment is expected to dominate the market on account of their affordability, faster deployment and ease of use.Based on deployment mode, the market can be divided into on-premise and cloud.
The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.This can be accredited to the associated benefits of cloud such as flexibility, scalability, 24/7 availability, reduced operational costs, auto-update feature, large data storage capabilities, among others.
Based on organization size, the market can be spilt into large enterprises and SMEs. The large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the capabilities of these enterprises to invest heavily on infrastructural development activities. Based on product type, the market can be fragmented into customer order management, service order management and service inventory management. The customer order management is expected to dominate the market on account of its cost effectiveness and role in overall efficiency improvement.
Regionally, the Global Telecom Order Management Market has been segmented into various regions including Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.Among these regions, Asia Pacific is expected to register significant growth in the overall telecom order management market owing to the ongoing digital transformation in countries like China and India.
Additionally, the growing demand for managed IT services further fuels the market growth in the region.
The major players operating in the Global Telecom Order Management Market IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Cognizant, Ericsson, Fujitsu Limited, Pegasystems Inc., Infosys Limited, Wipro Limited, Comarch SA, Cerillion and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Telecom Order Management Market from 2016 to 2019.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Telecom Order Management Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast the Global Telecom Order Management Market based on component, deployment mode, organization size, product type, network type, company and regional distribution.
• To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Telecom Order Management Market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Telecom Order Management Market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Telecom Order Management Market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Telecom Order Management Market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Telecom Order Management Market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Telecom Order Management Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Telecom order management service provider companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to telecom order management
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Global Telecom Order Management Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Component:
• Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Deployment Mode:
• Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Organization Size:
o Large Enterprises
• Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Product Type:
o Customer Order Management
o Service Order Management
o Service Inventory Management
• Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Network Type:
• Global Telecom Order Management Market, By Region:
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Global Telecom Order Management Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06020721/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001