Executive Summary Global surgical ophthalmology market was valued at USD 10625. 74 Million in the year 2019. World over old age population is growing, they require healthcare services more so as to live a healthy life.
New York, March 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Surgical Ophthalmology Market – Analysis By Surgery Type, Product, End User, By Region, By Country : Market Insight, Competition and Forecast" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868188/?utm_source=GNW
With age, eye muscles tend to weaken and results in vision problems. Moreover, high number of people suffering from diabetes has also led to increase in number of patients suffering from diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma. Moreover infections caused by microorganisms such as Chlamydia trachomatis results in trachoma which requires ocular surgery. All the factors are anticipated to lead market growth in the forecast period of 2020-2025.
There are different ophthalmic surgery types according to the disease patient is suffering from. Cataract, vitreoretinal, refractive error, glaucoma, acute macular degeneration (AMD) are types of eye problems for which surgical treatment is available. Cataract surgery is most commonly done in older population. Moreover Intraocular lens development and manufacturing technology have improved which is expected to lead market growth as more number of patients are now relying on implantable for vision enhancement. Alcon and Hoya Corporation are main manufacturers involved in improving eye care.
Among the regions, Asia Pacific, followed by Americas and Europe, will experience the highest growth rate in surgical ophthalmology market in the forecast period 2020-2025.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses Surgical Ophthalmology market at global, regional and country-levels.
• The report analyses Surgical Ophthalmology market By Product Type (Implantable, Consumables, Equipment, Others)
• The report assesses the Surgical Ophthalmology market By End User (Hospital, Eye clinics).
• The report assesses the Surgical Ophthalmology market By Surgery Type (Cataract, Vitroretinal, Refractive Errors, Others).
• The Global Surgical Ophthalmology Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Portugal, China, Japan, India, France, Czech Republic, Germany).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the key developments in the industry including major mergers and acquisitions. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Product, End User, Surgery and Region. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include Hoya Corporation, Bausch Health, Johnson & Johnson, Alcon Inc., Topcon, STAAR Surgical, NIDEK, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Glaukos, Lenstec Inc.
• The report presents the analysis of Surgical Ophthalmology market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Pharmaceutical Firms
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Medical Practitioners
• Eye Clinics and Hospitals
• Medical Device Manufacturers
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868188/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001