The report on the global RNAi technology market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global RNAi technology market to grow with a CAGR of 19.
New York, Nov. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "RNAi Technology Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796513/?utm_source=GNW
8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on RNAi technology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on RNAi technology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global RNAi technology market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global RNAi technology market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• The extensive use of RNAi technology in the treatment of viral diseases, neurodegenerative diseases and oncology,
• High cost in the application of RNAi technology in the production of therapeutics
• The increase in the growth of RNAi technology in therapeutics, drug discovery, development and agriculture
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global RNAi technology market is segmented on the basis of therapeutics.
The Global RNAi Technology Market by Therapeutics
• Hepatitis B and C
• Neurological Disorders
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
• Others Therapeutics
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Silence Therapeutics
• Merck & Co., Inc.,
• Ionis Pharmaceuticals
• Quark Pharmaceuticals
• Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
• Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd.
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the RNAi technology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the RNAi technology market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global RNAi technology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796513/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001