Summary The Global railway projects pipeline, as tracked by the analyst, is worth US$5. 67 trillion. The Asia-Pacific region, where urbanization continues to put a strain on transport infrastructure, accounts for a large portion of the total, with a pipeline valued at US$3.
New York, March 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Railway Construction Projects - Project Insight" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868036/?utm_source=GNW
This report provides a detailed analysis of railway construction projects globally, based on projects tracked by the analyst.
- The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 global projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects.
- Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
- Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including the China, the US, the UK and India.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the development of the railways construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868036/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001