Summary Global Propylene Oxide capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from 11. 21 mtpa in 2018 to 14. 96 mtpa by 2023. Around 16 planned and announced Propylene Oxide plants are expected to come online, predominantly in Asia over the upcoming years.
New York, Nov. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Propylene Oxide (PO) Industry Outlook to 2023 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05826421/?utm_source=GNW
LyondellBasell Industries NV, SKC Co Ltd and Wanhua Chemical Group Co Ltd are the top three companies accounting for the planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global Propylene Oxide capacity outlook by region
- Global Propylene Oxide capacity outlook by country
- Propylene Oxide planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major Propylene Oxide producers globally
- Global Propylene Oxide capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Propylene Oxide capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced Propylene Oxide plants globally
- Understand regional Propylene Oxide supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Propylene Oxide industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Propylene Oxide capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05826421/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001