provides the reader with the following key benefits:. In-depth understanding of preclinical stage deal trends since 2014. Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data.
New York, Sept. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2014-2020" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p03812943/?utm_source=GNW
Analysis of the structure of preclinical stage agreements with numerous real life case studies
Insight into the terms included in a preclinical stage agreement, together with real world clause examples
Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2014-2020 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to preclinical stage deal trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2014-2020 includes:
Trends in preclinical stage dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
Analysis of preclinical stage deal structure
Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
Case studies of real-life preclinical stage deals
Access to over 1,800 preclinical stage deals
The leading preclinical stage deals by value since 2014
Most active preclinical stage dealmakers since 2014
The leading preclinical stage partnering resources
In Global Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2014-2020, the available contracts are listed by:
Stage of development at signing
Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Preclinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,800 preclinical stage deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
• What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
• What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
• What exclusivity is granted?
• What is the payment structure for the deal?
• How are sale sand payments audited?
• What is the deal term?
• How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
• How are IPRs handled and owned?
• Who is responsible for commercialization?
• Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
• How is confidentiality and publication managed?
• How are disputes to be resolved?
• Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
• What happens when there is a change of ownership?
• What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
• Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
• Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
• Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p03812943/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001