Summary Global polycarbonate capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from 5. 51 mtpa in 2018 to 8. 12 mtpa by 2023. Around 15 planned and announced polycarbonate plants are expected to come online predominantly in Asia over the upcoming years.
New York, Jan. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Polycarbonate Industry Outlook to 2023 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05843064/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, China is expected to lead polycarbonate capacity growth by 2023, followed by South Korea.
- Global polycarbonate capacity outlook by region
- Global polycarbonate capacity outlook by country
- Polycarbonate planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major polycarbonate producers globally
- Global polycarbonate capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global polycarbonate capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced polycarbonate plants globally
- Understand regional polycarbonate supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global polycarbonate industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of polycarbonate capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05843064/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001