Summary Globally, 90 new-build (planned and announced) liquefaction and regasification terminals are expected to start operations between 2020 and 2024. Of these, 25 are liquefaction terminals and 65 are regasification terminals.
New York, Sept. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Planned LNG Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Planned Terminals" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05790671/?utm_source=GNW
While most of the liquefaction terminals are planned in North America, the majority of regasification terminals are planned in Asia. By 2024, the Plaquemines liquefaction terminal (20.0 mtpa) in the US leads among the planned and announced LNG liquefaction terminals globally in terms of capacity, while Al-Zour (1,155.4 bcf) in Kuwait leads among the regasification terminals.
- Updated information on all planned and announced LNG terminals globally with start year up to 2024
- Provides capacity data by liquefaction and regasification terminals from 2020 to 2024
- Provides key details such as terminal name, operator name, terminal status for all planned and announced LNG terminals globally
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned and announced (new-build) LNG terminals till 2024
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on planned and announced LNG terminals globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of capacity data
- Assess key LNG terminals data of your competitors
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05790671/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001