KEY FINDINGS The global periodontal market growth is evaluated to register a CAGR of 8. 78%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The key factors fuelling the market growth include the growing dental and medical tourism industry, the rising geriatric population, and the increasing demand for oral care.
New York, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL PERIODONTAL MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05973304/?utm_source=GNW
Periodontal disease is among the major oral health problems, worldwide.Its prevalence is geographically dependent, and is likely to affect nearly 90% of the adult population.
Besides, over 10% of the impacted population suffers from the most severe kind of periodontal disease.
Rising disposable incomes have resulted in the growth of the dental and medical tourism industry, as well.Similarly, several patients are also willing to travel, in order to access medical dentists with expert knowledge and the capability to perform the latest, and expensive dental procedures.
Moreover, owing to the availability of numerous options across dental providers, patients often travel to pursue the best deals at a relatively reduced price. The expansion of the dental tourism industry is primarily based on stringent regulations, such as, cost-effective dental surgery options, advancements of innovative dental technologies, and economic development in emerging countries.
The global periodontal market growth is analyzed through the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world.The Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing periodontal market, owing to factors like increasing disposable incomes, the growing number of oral diseases, and changing lifestyles in the region.
Moreover, Asia Pacific is rapidly becoming more competitive in terms of adopting innovative technological trends.
The existing key players within the periodontal market implement robust competitive strategies, leading to intense industrial rivalry.Additionally, the rising levels of advertising expenditure, integrated with a moderate degree of transparency, further increase the competition.
Distinguished players operating in the market include, Bausch Health Companies Inc, Medtronic PLC, 3M Company, Biolase, Dentsply Sirona, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3M COMPANY
2. APTERYX IMAGING (FORMERLY LED MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS INC)
3. BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC
5. DANAHER CORPORATION
6. DENMAT HOLDINGS LLC
7. DENTSPLY SIRONA
8. DEXCEL PHARMA
9. HENRY SCHEIN INC (BIO HORIZONS IMPLANT SYSTEMS INC)
10. MEDTRONIC PLC
11. ORAL SCIENCE
13. YOUNG INNOVATIONS
14. ZIMMER BIOMET INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05973304/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001