The report on the global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market to grow with a CAGR of 18.
New York, March 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751620/?utm_source=GNW
6% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on next-generation sequencing (NGS) market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on next-generation sequencing (NGS) market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Growing application of next-generation sequencing in clinical diagnosis of hematological disorders, dysmorphology, cancer, and vision & hearing impairment
• Effective replacement for traditional technologies such as microarrays
• Lack of skilled professional restrain the growth of next-generation sequencing
• Growing use of cloud computing in NGS for data management
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market is segmented on the basis of product & services, technology, application, and end user.
The Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by Product & Services
o Sample Preparation Consumables
a) DNA Fragmentation, End Repair, A-Tailing and Size Selection
b) Library Preparation & Target Enrichment
c) Quality Control
o Other Consumables
o Ion Torrent
o Pacbio Rs II and Sequel System
o Sequencing Services
a) RNA Sequencing
b) Whole Exome Sequencing
c) Whole Genome Sequencing
d) Targeted Sequencing
e) Chip Sequencing
f) De Novo Sequencing
g) Methyl Sequencing
o Data Management Services
a) NGS Data Analysis Services
b) NGS Data Analysis Software & Workbenches
c) Management and Cloud Computing Solutions
The Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by Technology
• Sequencing by Synthesis
• Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
• Sequencing by Ligation
• Single Molecule Real Time Sequencing
• Other Technologies
The Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by Application
• Biomarkers and Cancer
• Reproductive Health
• Personalized Medicine
• Agriculture and Animal Research
The Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by End User
• Academic & Government Research Institutes
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Biotechnology Companies
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Eurofins Genomics
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Illumina Inc.
• Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the next-generation sequencing (NGS) market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the next-generation sequencing (NGS) market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global next-generation sequencing (NGS) market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05751620/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001