The report on the global minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market to grow with a CAGR of 24.
New York, Nov. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796512/?utm_source=GNW
6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rise in the prevalence of glaucoma
• Growing demand for combined glaucoma and cataract surgery
• Increasing the focus of key players on developing MIGS stents
• Poor reimbursement facilities
• Lack of skilled professionals
• Rapid the transition from glaucoma medication to minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market is segmented on the basis of surgery, target, product, and end-users.
The Global Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market by Surgery
• Glaucoma In Conjunction With Cataract
• Stand Alone Glaucoma
The Global Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market by Target
• Trabecular Meshwork
• Suprachoroidal Space
• Other Targets
The Global Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market by Product
• MIGS Stents
• MIGS Shunts
• Other Products
The Global Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market by End-users
• Ophthalmology Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Alcon Vision LLC
• Allergan PLC
• Bausch & Lomb Inc
• Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
• Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd
• Glaukos Corp
• Ivantis, Inc.
• Lumenis Ltd.
• Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• SOLX, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global minimally invasive glaucoma surgery devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796512/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001