Executive Summary The Global Masterbatch Market valued at USD 12. 05 billion in the year 2019 by value and 7219. 23 thousand tonnes by volume has been witnessing unprecedented growth.
New York, Nov. 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global Masterbatch Market – Analysis By Product, End-User, Polymer, By Region, By Country : Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05982323/?utm_source=GNW
Masterbatch or MB is an additive for plastics that is majorly used to color plastic (color masterbatch) or confer beneficial physical properties to plastic (additive masterbatch). Growth in masterbatch market is directly associated to the amount of polymer consumption in a region. Increasing production of plastic products and components, steady economic growth, innovation in packaging products, rapid industrialization and continuous penetration of masterbatch through different types of coloring methods are the key drivers in the masterbatch market.
Among the Product segment in the Masterbatch market (White, Black, Color and Additive), White masterbatch segment leads the market. White masterbatch demand is growing due to their ability to provide opacity as well as base color to plastics used extensively in milk pouches, milk bottles, plastic bags, food material packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. Growing demand from films, wires, and cables, along with healthy growth of the packaging industry drives growth of white masterbatch segment.
Based on End-User (Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Electronics, Durable Goods, Others), Packaging segment gains a considerable share. The growing focus over gaining consumer attention to increase sale is an emerging trend in the global packaging market, which is likely to boost demand for the masterbatch in coming years.
Based on Polymer (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Others), Polyethylene segment gains considerable share. Rise in the popularity of different variants of polyethylene including high density polyethylene, low-density polyethylene, and linear polyethylene, has accounted for increase in the adoption of polyethylene as a carrier polymer in various end-user industry segments. Polyethylene products allows different shades formation during packaging that leads to easy product differentiation, thus driving growth the color masterbatch market segment over the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific Region dominates the Masterbatch market. In Asia Pacific, growth in the market is driven by increasing demand from various end user segments, such as packaging, automotive, consumer appliances, electronics, etc. With a growing number of plastic processing units in Asia-Pacific region, especially in China and India, the demand for masterbatches has been increasing at a robust pace, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Masterbatch market Analysis By Value (USD Million) and By Volume (Thousand Tones).
• The report analyses the Masterbatch market by Product (White, Black, Color, Additive).
• The report assesses the Masterbatch market by End-User (Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Electronics, Durable Goods, Others).
• The report assesses the Masterbatch market by Polymer (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Others).
• The Global Masterbatch Market has been analysed by Region (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and by Country (USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India, Indonesia).
• Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, product, end-user and polymer. Also, trends, drivers, challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, recent industry developments and mergers & acquisitions. The companies analysed in the report include LyondellBasell, Americhem Inc., Ampacet Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Clariant AG, GCR Group, Hubron (International) Limited, PolyOne Corporation, Tosaf compounds and Penn Color, Inc.
• The report presents the analysis of Masterbatch market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Masterbatch Vendors
• Chemical Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
• Regulatory Authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05982323/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001